11am Start is On!

Good morning. The weather is throwing us some curveballs today. The Sprint races are being delayed to allow for the temperature to rise. A couple of schedules have been developed depending on how fast the temps rise. A start decision will be made at 10am today. Below are the schedules

More information can be found here.